1985 Yamaha FJ1200 - Carburetors
Fully Stripped and rebuilt from ground up.
Replated with zinc - shafts, brackets, springs screws and bolts.
New stainless steele fasteners
Fully rebuild with VITON o'Ring and Gaskets,
Bench Synchronised and mixture screws set to spec
Plated tops and bowls
Bolt on ready to ride
All products are tested as stated in the description, although tests have been completed, issues may arise from time to time that may require further work or adjustment. We will work with you on issues that may arise when purchasing our restored carburetors. For best results we recommend you inspect and adjust the following prior to installing your new carburetors.
1. Valve adjustments - see service manual
2. Check and inspected fuel lines and filters.
3. Clean and or replace spark plugs and spark leads.
4. Inspect intake rubbers Engine side and airbox side.
5. Inspect airfilter.
6. Inspect timing and ignition output are within spec.
7. Check engine compression in spec.
Returns are not accepted