1981 Honda CX500 - Carburetors
1981 Honda CX500 Carburetors
Fully Stripped and rebuilt from the ground up
Zinc replating of brackets, shafts, springs and rods
Stainless Steele fastners
Full rebuild kit with VITON O'Rings and gaskets
Replace felt shaft and choke seals with Genuine Carburetor Guy felt gaskets
All products are tested as stated in the description, although tests have been completed, issues may arise from time to time that may require further work or adjustment. We will work with you on issues that may arise when purchasing our restored carburetors. For best results we recommend you inspect and adjust the following prior to installing your new carburetors.
1. Valve adjustments - see service manual
2. Check and inspected fuel lines and filters.
3. Clean and or replace spark plugs and spark leads.
4. Inspect intake rubbers Engine side and airbox side.
5. Inspect airfilter.
6. Inspect timing and ignition output are within spec.
7. Check engine compression in spec.
Returns are not accepted