1972-1974 Honda CB350F - Carburetors
Completely stripped and restored from the ground up.
Professionally Polished all 4 tops and bowls
Rebuild kit with all new jets, needles, needle valves/seats - Gaskets and VITON O'rings
Zinc plating of bracket linkage and shafts.
Bench synchronised and mixture screws adjusted to spec
Leak and pressure tested.
Bolt on ready to ride
1972-1974 Honda CB350 Four - Carburetors
All products are tested as stated in the description, although tests have been completed, issues may arise from time to time that may require further work or adjustment. We will work with you on issues that may arise when purchasing our restored carburetors. For best results we recommend you inspect and adjust the following prior to installing your new carburetors.
1. Valve adjustments - see service manual
2. Check and inspected fuel lines and filters.
3. Clean and or replace spark plugs and spark leads.
4. Inspect intake rubbers Engine side and airbox side.
5. Inspect airfilter.
6. Inspect timing and ignition output are within spec.
7. Check engine compression in spec.
Returns are not accepted